Accounting Internship - Property Investment Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of accounting as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This hosting company is a team of Melbourne-based experienced property investors who have invested in properties around Melbourne & interstate for over 25 years. They provide clients with various property investment strategies, property development skills & experience, full property management service in residential & commercial properties for both local and overseas clients.
About the role
- Accounts receivable
- Accounting procedures
- System auditing
- Process improvements
- Business rationalisations
- Australian tax aspects in relation to personal incomes and property investments
- Ongoing training in property investments
- Mindset training
- Business communications
- Learn the passion of running a business
- Must be an accounting graduate
- Has a good attitude
- Willingness to learn and coachable
- Has a sense of urgency and ability to get work done
- Has common sense and initiative to do the task
- In-person internship but also offers WFH set-up
- Commitment to work a minimum of 3 days per week for a 12 weeks period.