- Identify your soft & hard skills
- Understand your career aspirations
- Tailored resume editing
- Personalised mock interview
- Access 6,000+ host companies across Australia
- Unlimited interview opportunities
- Consultant support throughout duration of placement
- Receive national accreditation upon completion
What's in it for you
Need additional help?
Introducing K22 Mentorship
K22 is an add on Mentor Program that helps you improve personal branding and build confidence, with over 90% of graduates reporting improved Interview experiences and increased placement offers.
- 4 one-on-one sessions with a leading industry mentor
- Acquire resume tailoring techniques for diverse industries and audiences
- 2 sessions of live mock interviews to prepare you for the most challenging questions.
- Understand professional conduct in an Australian workplace enviornment
- Access exclusive career resources available only to K22 students & graduates
Additional important information
When can I complete my internship?
As we source internships throughout the whole year, you are free to complete it whenever you prefer. Your consultant will personalise the process to your availability, and will commence the search when you are ready to start.
How long is the internship?
The internships are overall 252 mandatory hours. This is roughly 3 days per week for 12 weeks. The days that you will be attending your internship will be informed and negotiated during the interview process. The companies are usually quite flexible and happy to accommodate to the days that you will be available.
Why should I choose Premium Graduate Placements?
At Premium Graduate Placements, we stand out for one simple reason: we're dedicated to your success. Here's why you should choose us:
All assessment tasks are easily accessible via our cloud based student management system, where you will be able to retrieve and update the assessment.
- Extensive Network: Gain access to our vast network of over 6,200 host companies. We provide exclusive opportunities you won't find elsewhere.
- Industry Expertise: Benefit from our partnerships with leading industry experts who design and shape our programs, ensuring they align with real-world career needs.
- Personalised Support: We tailor our services to each candidate, focusing not only on securing relevant experience but also on developing the essential skills that set you apart in your field.
- Mentorship and Networking: Receive guidance and coaching from industry professionals within our extensive host organisation network, providing valuable insights and connections.
- Real-World Experience: Our programs focus on hands-on learning, mentoring, and coaching from industry experts, ensuring you're well-prepared for your future career.
- Tailored Opportunities: We don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. We specialise in customizing internships to your unique career goals and aspirations.
- Proven Track Record: With a strong history of success stories, we've helped countless students and graduates bridge the gap between education and employment.
What would I receive at the end of my Premium Internship Program?
When you have finished your 12 week internship, you would have accelerated the following key job and workplace skills:
- Industry specific technical skills
- Workplace communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in team and autonomously
- Ability to work in a professional office environment
- General understanding of business operations in Australia
On top of the above skills you will gain, you will also receive two certificates to acknowledge you have achieved completion of your internship program:
- Nationally accredited Statement of Attainment for BSBOPS201 – Work Effectively in a Business Environment
- Certificate of Completion