Civil Engineering Internship - Integrated Telecommunications And Technology Service Delivery Organisation
Gain experience in the exciting field of civil engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This company is one of Australia’s leading integrated telecommunications and technology service delivery organisations. They specialise in designing, building, operating and maintaining social and business-critical communications systems throughout Australasia.
About the role
- Assisting Senior Town Planners with proposals as well as obtaining environmental approval and town-planning components of telco carrier network roll-out plans
- Assisting with Statutory authority applications and native title searches
- Assisting with compliance relating to state and federal laws
- Site visits with Senior Town Planners, Property Consultants and RF Engineers
- A formally qualified Town Planning Graduate
- Some knowledge of state and federal laws
- Some Knowledge of local state planning law
- A ‘Go Getter’ attitude & willingness to learn
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Drivers’ License