Environmental Engineering Internship - Geotechnical And Environmental Engineering Services Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of environmental engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This company is a leading consulting firm that provides geotechnical and environmental engineering services to a variety of clients. They specialise in delivering innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges.
About the role
- Work closely with Laboratory Manager and senior staff
- Trained to perform soil testing in accordance with relevant national and state standards
- Hands-on testing, analytical assessment on data and the preparation of test reports
- High level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, motivation and commitment to deliver work to the highest standards
- Holds a current Australian driver's license