General Administration Internship - Civil and Project Management Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of business administration as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is an Australian engineering firm operating in both civil and building sectors. Directors at this company have in excess of 80 years of combined civil and construction engineering management experience in various disciplines. This includes design, consultation, certification, civil / building construction and maintenance.
About the role
- Follow up of current running projects
- Fielding telephone calls and managing the Admin phone to answer any SMS or voice
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Ensure the workspace is clean and tidy (Including kitchen and meeting room)
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Word processing and updates on excel databases
- Overseeing the work of junior staff.
- Strong organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Technology and software skills