Health Administration Internship - Healthcare Staffing Services Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of health as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This Australian company provides healthcare staffing services for a range of facilities including hospitals, aged care homes, and disability services. With a focus on quality and customer satisfaction, they provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to ensure an exceptional patient experience.
About the role
- Assisting in the management of patient records and medical billing
- Coordinating appointments, surgeries, and other procedures for patients
- Collaborating with healthcare providers and insurance companies to ensure accurate and timely processing of claims
- Conducting research and analysis to stay current with industry trends and advancements
- Developing documentation and reports related to private health administration processes
- Completed, or working towards, a degree in Health Administration, or related field
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to contribute to the team