IT Support Internship - Telecommunication Solutions Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of IT as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a Brisbane based company that aggregates 42 different wholesale carriers from all around Australia into their 10 data centres to create a national footprint. This covers all business-grade technology types for enterprises right around the country, enabling them to provide the best telecommunication solution customised to the particular site location.
About the role
- Providing first level contact and basic IT support to clients and channel partners
- Providing staff with back office support for accounts, billing and order processing
- Sales and lead generation to provide a holistic approach to client management
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communications
- Tertiary Education within the IT discipline (Degree or TAFE minimum)
- Impeccable phone manner
- Knowledge of Help Desk process and escalation procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sales and customer negotiation or cold calling skills would be advantageous
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage work effectively