Marketing Internship - Non-Bank Lender
Gain experience in the exciting field of marketing as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a non-bank lender providing competitive mortgage-backed loan products to the Australian market. Their focus is on helping customers with their lending needs by providing unparalleled services and thinking outside-the-box to find tailored solutions specific to their requirements.
About the role
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns including campaign briefs, creation of marketing collateral, and post-campaign reporting
- Assist the marketing team with day-to-day activities
- Working in a team together within marketing and communications to contribute to the overall brand and tone of voice
- Executing social media copy and content
- This internship is open to students studying marketing, advertising, communications or a related degree
- Strong passion for social media and keeping up to date with financial news and trends
- Copywriting skills or previous experience in content creation is highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results