Mechanical Engineering Internship - Energy Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of mechanical engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
With over 25 years’ experience in the oil & gas, energy, water and mining industries, this company has positioned themselves as leaders in all facets of project implementation through to completion.
About the role
- Designs, procures, and fabricates simple tooling and fixtures
- Designs and coordinates engineering tests and experiments
- Prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to technical community
- Completes basic tasks on engineeringdocumentation
- Train technicians/operators on new processesand/or test procedures
- Identifies areas for improvement, suggestssolutions, and submits idea records
- Good communication skills
- Adhere to all Quality and Safety processes
- Build quality into all aspects of their workby maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Willingness to learn and adapt