Mechanical Engineering Internship - Energy Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of mechanical engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This innovative technology company specialises in advanced energy storage solutions, utilising a groundbreaking gel-based battery technology that offers improved safety, longer lifespan, and increased energy density. With a focus on sustainability and addressing global energy challenges, they empower industries and individuals to embrace cleaner and more efficient energy systems..
About the role
- Assist in the manufacturing process development of zinc bromine batteries
- Assist in the assembly of development product
- Assist in the testing and analysis of development product
- Learn core manufacturing requirements, around risk assessment, SOP’s and continual improvement
- Understand the quality control mechanisms within the manufacturing environment, QC management
- Process used in the production will be calendaring, spot welding, vacuum filling
- Data analysis of test data, via customised internal software
- Work with manufacturing engineering team on regular basis on production related activities
- Currently studying a degree in Mechanical engineering, process engineering, materials engineering, or related discipline
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to multitask and excel in a small agile company