Mechatronics Engineering Internship - Robotics Engineering Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of mechatronics engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
As technology continues to advance at a breakneck speed, this hosting company has turned their attention and efforts to creating robots that can fulfill roles which are traditionally undertaken by humans. Tasks that have previously been viewed as tedious, repetitive or an inefficient use of manpower cannot successfully be performed by their innovative range of robots.
About the role
- Hardware design using Solidworks and developing drivers in C/C++
- Will receive training from the lead Engineer regarding various devices, software repair, hardware repair, drug fusion devices
- Perform Mechanical / Electrical safety testing on various equipment and sites, full training provided by an Engineer
- Education background in mechatronic engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work with a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt