Science Internship - Leading Environmental Science Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of science as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
With a rich history and a commitment to environmental stewardship, this industry leader is at the forefront of transforming waste into valuable resources. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies and innovative practices, they offer comprehensive waste management services that prioritise efficiency, sustainability, and community well-being.
About the role
- Deliver the highest standard in professional conduct, personal presentation and company image
- Contribute to maintaining a respectful workplace for all employee
- Support sales in quoting treatments by compiling accurate manifests
- Provide technical and analytical skills to the site, sales team and external laboratory customers
- Day to day assistance to site management and operators on waste assessment, sampling, verification, labelling, handling, segregation and treatment - Ensures quality of paperwork, documentation and reports meets Company standards and timelines.
- Run treatability trials, select treatment methods and verify their suitability, ensuring that wastes can be treated profitably
- Continually researches and looks to develops new ways to efficiently manage waste treatment
- Sampling waste, trade waste and solid waste experience
- Experience with Chemical Risk assessment
- Competent operator in testing instrumentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical testing and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal skills