IT Software QA and Tester Internship - IoT Devices And Artificial Intelligence Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of software quality assurance and tester as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a top 50 awarded enterprise tech startup in Melbourne that is focused on the IoT devices space together with applying machine vision and other AI based tech to common retail and enterprise problems.
About the role
- Design and perform both manual testing and automated tests
- Identify system/test failures
- Continuous improvement of tests
- Test techniques to ensure products maintain the highest levels of reliability, maintainability, usability, and performance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and out of the box thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with cypress.io or vorlonjs.io will be highly regarded
- ChromeOS knowledge would be advantageous
- Command line experience in Windows and Linux is highly beneficial but not required