The K22 Mentor Program is a leading student and graduate coaching program designed to help you integrate smoothly into a professional Workplace. Our program is carefully crafted by leading Organisational Psychologists and experienced recruitment professionals that specialise in graduate recruitment and training. The aim of K22 is to help you bridge the cultural and social gap between education and professional employment. Throughout the K22 Mentor Program you will receive 3 one-on-one sessions with a leading industry mentor to cover off the following areas:
- Learn the techniques and ways to tailor resumes to various industries and audiences.
- Interview Training and Mock Interviews.
- Learn how to conduct yourself professionally in an Australian Workplace Environment.
- Develop an appreciation of the expectations of a Western Employer.
- Developing confidence in yourself and how to navigate through professional challenges.
- Learn to thrive Develop strategies to brand yourself and outshine your peers.
- Get assistance in setting up your professional social media profile such as LinkedIn.
- Gain access to exclusive career resources that is only available to K22 Students and graduates.
Over 90% of graduates of the K22 Mentor Program have found that they achieved greater level of success and learning throughout their internship experience. The chance of landing an offer from a host organisation also increases once you have participated in this program.