Our Premium Internship Program is separated into four stages, creating a comprehensive and well-rounded experience for you.
- Discovering – building your own career profile Our program consultants will work with you to complete a career needs assessment, in order to understand your unique skills, experiences, interests and desires, and find you the perfect internship program.
- Skill Development – resume, interview and soft skills training
Under our Premium Internship Program, you will experience utmost care and attention personally tailored to you, facilitated by experienced industry mentors to help with your job preparation:
- Resume review and revision
- Interview training and
- Career guidance
Additional assistance may be provided via our optional program add-on: K22 Mentor Program
- Connecting – matching you with your host company Your program consultants will work on getting you connected with a host company that matches you under your career needs assessment. Upon the initial matching phase, you and the host company will get to know each other through a face to face interview, or other interview arrangements e.g. Skype or Asynchronous Video.
- Internship - You will now be finally ready for your premium internship program, where you get to apply your classroom learning working in your field of choice. During the internship, feel supported by having ongoing access to our qualified and knowledgeable trainers for questions on your assessments, and to our team of motivated and passionate placement consultants for any other queries. As a part of this, you will be engaged in our internship pulse survey, where you will be able to note your internship experience, and answer any questions you may have.