Business Development Internship - Civil Engineering Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of business development as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is an Australian engineering firm operating in both civil and building sectors. Directors at this company have in excess of 80 years of combined civil and construction engineering management experience in various disciplines. This includes design, consultation, certification, civil/building construction and maintenance.
About the role
- Maintain and supervise a structured Masterfile database of potential clients (Contacts Master)
- Maintain and supervise a register of follow ups for tenders in progress
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Planning and preparing presentations to inform the company about new opportunities.
- Communicating service developments to prospective clients.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys and google review links to current clients.
- Building and Preparing New Portfolios and marketing material to promote business
- Writing reports and analysing graphs.
- Communication Skills
- Goal Focused
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strategic Skills
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence Skills