Chemical Engineering Internship - Mining, Resources & Infrastructure, Building and Construction and Manufacturing/OEM and LNG Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of chemical engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This is an Australian owned company with a strategic focus is to grow their market presence in four key areas – Mining, Resources & Infrastructure, Building and Construction and Manufacturing/OEM and LNG. The company is comprised of a small highly dedicated team of individuals who work closely with their customers as specialist in their field, applying the most advanced technology to achieve exceptional results.
About the role
- Manage the quality control testing of finished goods and retained samples
- Prepare and dispatch product samples
- Assist in product validation testing
- Manage purchase orders for non-stock consumables for factory and laboratory requirements
- Manage the calibration and maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Qualifications in Laboratory technology
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Curiosity and pride in your work
- Strong organisation and technical skills
- High attention to detail
- Health and Safety orientation