Civil Engineering Internship - Construction and Project Management Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of civil engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This hosting company is a multidiscipline construction and project management company undertaking building, civil and landscaping projects throughout the ACT and surrounding regions. Since establishment in 1976, the company has been involved with landmark projects for a variety of clients.
About the role
- Delivering works in accordance with contractual obligations and company policies/procedures
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including developing the works scope, tendering,scheduling and project management
- Manage project technical and QA requirements.
- Preparing subcontract packages and administering to fulfill site requirements
- Cost control, monitoring productivity and forecasting costs to complete
- Programming, planning and managing the delivery of works programmes
- Maintain project documentation filing and construction records.
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office suite e.g. Word and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to address the requirements of both the client and team
- Comprehend information and present it in a clear and concise format.
- Adequate knowledge of using software packages such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro and Microstran which are mostly used at the practice.