Business Analytics Internship - Software Development Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of IT and business as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
This hosting company is an Australian software development company that delivers results-driven software solutions for a variety of customers, ranging from first-time entrepreneurs and government agencies to large-scale corporate businesses.
About the role
- Business analysis skills to work closely with non-technical stakeholders to elicit business requirements and document them clearly to trace back at any point during the life cycle of the project
- Translating basic business requirements into a technical scope while considering aspects such as feasibility, cost management, customer satisfaction, etc
- Participate and help project managers to map the needed business requirements for therespective project
- Work on defined BA processes and templates such as UML Activity statements, Ganttcharts, Wireframes and equivalent
- Assist in technical designs to support system specification
- Strong problem solving and thinking skills
- Adequate knowledge of programming languages such as Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, etc
- Ability to maintain healthy relationships with all types of customers and associates throughout the project
- Competent documentation and writing skills are preferred as many of the requirements will have to be documented for both internal and external use
- Be comfortable to work in a fast-paced and agile environment whilst prioritising the workload accordingly