Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering Internship - State-Of-The-Art Engineering Business
Gain experience in the exciting field of mechanical and mechatronics engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a state-of-the-art engineering business with over 40 years’ experience and an ever-growing range of capabilities. As a second-generation family-owned business, this hosting company has been providing complete design, fabrication, and machining services and solutions for all industry sectors spanning over four decades.
About the role
- Create 3D models to produce 2D drawings using Solidworks
- Fabricate drawing and understanding the various welding symbols, fabrication tolerances, requirement of stress relieving
- Machining drawings including the application of machining and geometrical tolerances symbols
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience in 2D/3D drafting and modelling would be advantageous
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)