Mechanical Engineering Internship - Logistics And Energy Equipment Company
Gain experience in the exciting field of mechanical engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a world-leading supplier of logistics and energy equipment dedicated to supplying high-quality and reliable equipment and services, including containers, vehicles, energy, chemical and food equipment, offshore, logistics services, airport facilities, etc.
About the role
- Engineering and manufacturing project management including liaison with internal and external stakeholders including overseas suppliers
- Provide accurate manufacturing drawings and BOM specifications to Production Planner
- Provide technical assistance to Sales, Production, Service, Procurement and Service workshop
- Initiate Warranty Meetings to investigate warranty claims and provide the solution to the end user and rectify / update drawings & specs
- Initiate Brainstorming meets for stakeholders for the development of new products and continuous improvement, cost reduction, quality control of existing products
- Manage the Innovation and Design development for all new and existing products and components
- Create standard design, drawing, specs and BOMs for existing and new models.
- Innovate designs and repairs based on customer or project requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in 2D/3D drafting and modelling (AutoCAD/Solid Works) would be advantageous
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)