Transport Civil Engineering Internship - Engineering Consulting Firm
Gain experience in the exciting field of transport civil engineering as an intern at one of our hosting companies.
About host company
The hosting company is a Perth based consulting engineering firm specialising in traffic engineering, transport planning and project management.
About the role
- Assist project managers in day-to-day tasks associated with projects
- Undertake AutoCAD related tasks including minor design and vehicle Turn Path Analysis using AutoCAD, Autodesk and AutoTurn softwares
- Assist with organising traffic surveys and assessment of the results
- Assist senior engineers with project duties
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Proficiency in using the AutoCAD software
- Strong time management with respect for deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organised
- Ability to work with other project team members including assisting Senior Engineers
- Basic project management skills including time and budget management and client liaison