Specialised Law Firm Internships from Premium Graduate Placements
The practice of law in Australia is almost as diverse as the skillsets of the graduates hoping to break into this field. As such, our law firm internships in Australia provide a range of different specialities, each aimed at honing your skills and giving you a platform on which to build your career.
You will have the opportunity to work in one, or several, of the following areas;
- Developing criminal cases to be brought to court
- Working with legal teams for corporations, in such areas as contract law and intellectual property law
- Advising clients on legal concerns in their industry
- Working with state prosecution or defence teams
- Developing corporate strategies within the bounds of Australian law
- Working with solicitor teams, assisting private clients with legal activities pertaining to property purchase, taxation, or divorce
- Or one of many other areas of speciality for lawyers in Australia
Many graduates and students will not have selected an area of speciality yet. This is no obstacle to a fruitful and rewarding career in law. Instead, these students and graduates will have the opportunity to learn a variety of important, industry-specific skills which they will be able to draw upon as they select the next step on their career path.
Speak with our knowledgeable and friendly team today to find out more about your options and to begin taking major steps into your chosen career.
Which Locations Do Premium Graduate Placements Cover?
Law and legal concerns are intrinsic components of the very fabric of Australian society. This is why we are committed to providing internships for law majors across Australia.
If you need a law internship in Sydney or Melbourne – two of the financial and corporate powerhouses of Australia’s business and economic landscape – or if you require a work integrated developmental placement in any other region of Australia, we can offer this to you.
In addition to this, we also provide law work placements for graduates and students across New Zealand, giving the next generation of lawyers and legal professionals the head start they need, anywhere on the continent.
Speak to our team today to find out more about the specific opportunities available near you.
Why a Premium Graduate Placements Law Internship Is the Perfect Choice
- Almost all of the students and graduates who use our services (98%) are successful in securing the perfect internship program for their needs. None of our competitors come close to matching this; proof of the efficacy and efficiency of our internship sourcing processes
- Around three quarters (74%) of the graduates and students who complete our placements will have achieved paid employment in their chosen field within only three months of the end their internship period. Our work integrated learning programs give you a serious advantage in the jobs market; it is up to you to use it
- 84% of our internship alumni will achieve a paid position in their chosen industry within six months of completing their placement
- The overwhelming majority of our graduates (98%) report that the placement they received via our services was key to their development as a professional, and was instrumental in securing the career they can be proud of.
At Premium Graduate Placements we look forward to helping you achieve the same successes in your chosen field.
Get in touch today, take that all important first step, and never look back.